Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome November! We Give Thanks

Being Grateful

November is a time when many of us stop to reflect and count our blessings. 

I think of family as one of my first of my blessings.

Kari, Brady, and Riley

Hi hoppers!  Keeping this simple again.  I am going to post about blessings through November.  I hope you come visit me here.  

Happy November!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Danna!
    I too am very thankful for my family. I don't know what I would do without them. :)
    Have a terrific week!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danna, the boys are getting so big. I am sure they are thankful to have you be a part of their lives. We grandmas are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is the core of life. Kids are a huge blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings right there. Love the picture. Have a nice week.
    http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete